Friday, March 6, 2020

Week 8 Progress

So far this semester, I am not very content with where I am in the class. While I have enjoyed it, I have had trouble staying on top of it and managing my time well enough to work the assignments into my schedule. I have missed lots of readings and that has affected me. I have done some extra credit, but not a lot of it and I need to take more advantage of it. My portfolio, however, is coming along great and I couldn't be happier.

As we get into the second half of the semester, I am wanting to stay ahead of schedule to ensure that I get all of the assignments done and turned in on time. I also want to utilize the extra credit that we have available to us so that I can increase my grade and be where I want to be. I am really excited to keep working on my portfolio and get to the final product.

Motivational quote to finish this semester strong;
Source: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment