Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Learning Challenge: Deskercise

Article Title: 6 Yoga Exercises You Won’t Be Embarrassed to Do at Your Desk

Sometimes when we sit for long periods of time our body gets a little stiff and we feel the need to stretch. I read the article about 6 different yoga exercises that you can do at your desk at work. I chose this article because I have been getting really into yoga so I figured I would be able to recognize some things and relate them to yoga poses. From those 6, there were 2 that I regularly do. I often do the open chest stretch and the chair twist. I do the chair twist the most often because I feel like it stretches my back so good. I also like the idea of doing shoulder rolls and you can do those without even having to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment