Monday, April 27, 2020

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

The Canvas mobile app has been so helpful throughout my college career. I did not find out about it until halfway through my freshman year. All of my friends knew as soon as something had been graded and I did not know until I had time to pull out my computer and go look at my grades. At times it was so much easier to just be able to pull it up on my phone. As most college kids know, one of the things that give us the most anxiety is waiting on a test grade to come through. It is such a relief to know that as soon as an assignment gets graded I get a notification right away and it is greatly accessible. It is also helpful when you need to quickly check what assignments are due soon. My favorite part is being able to see when a Canvas message is sent out. My favorite one to receive is the one that says the class is canceled that day! Without the app, I would probably show up to a canceled class because I do not check my email too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment