Monday, January 20, 2020

Technology Tools Review

Technology is something that is used so often. This generation of kids grew up with technology and know so much about it. While I too grew up using technology, I didn't use it as often as other kids because I used to spend my time reading books and painting. I am excited to learn how to use different tools that are available on the internet and being able to learn more about blogging. I am already comfortable using the bookmark function of my browser because I have been using it to bookmark things for years now.

I am most excited for the website that we have to create for our project in this class. The last time I created a website was in 8th grade when I took a computer class. I really enjoyed it but to be honest, I do not remember any part of it. It will allow me to use my creativity to design the website for the project. 

 A technology meme;
Source: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment