Monday, February 3, 2020

Typing Tech Test Tip

The first typing test that I took was the KeyHero.com typing test. I kind of like this one more than the other one that I did because It has a set amount to type and then it gives you your results. The second typing test that I took was on TypingTest.com and I was not a fan of that one. It gives you one minute and has a bunch of words on the page to type. Once that minute is over then it just cuts off the screen. The KeyHero.com typing test also tells you your accuracy percentage while the other one doesn't. I will say that my results on both of them where within 2 words per minute so I feel like they are both accurate.

The farther into college that I get the more that I try to improve my typing skills. When professors talk really fast it is helpful to be able to type fast because so that you can take good notes and keep up. What I am working on right now is trying to type without looking at the keyboard and memorizing where all of the letter keys are.

In Junior High, I took a computer class and every single class period we started off by doing a typing lesson and taking a typing test to improve our typing. It was fun and every day I was competing to beat my score from the time before.

No comments:

Post a Comment