Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Week 4 Review

Escaping reality by reading;
Source: Tumblr

I really like this image that I came across on the H.E.A.R.T. part of the daily news. This picture is very relatable in my life and probably in other people's lives as well. We all deal with different things on a day to day basis and at times it can be too much and all we want is to be able to escape reality. I love reading and it is my favorite hobby. When I read books I catch myself getting so invested that I forget about what is going in on in my life at that very moment. In a sense, I escape reality and it is such a freeing feeling. It makes me feel like I am living whatever story I am reading and I am a character in the book. This graphic is a perfect representation of how many people use books to escape from reality, even if it is only for a little bit.


In my opinion, anything that an individual creates is a work of art. The way memes work, we have to find a picture and then write a caption for it. In a way, that is an art that is being created. It is something that they created with their imagination. The fact that they are made on the internet does not make that any different. Just like somone painting or drawing something is art, so are memes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment